- This event has passed.
January 10 @ 8:00 am - January 13 @ 5:00 pm
Each year, the NRC hosts its conference where all stakeholders of the railroad construction and maintenance industry are encouraged to attend. The conference typically encompasses more than 1,000 attendees, 150 exhibitors, and 25,000 square-feet of meeting space with a unique program agenda lined up with chief engineers from the major freight railroads and other key speakers covering up-to-date topics of importance to the rail industry.
Visit us at Booth # 719
Typical topics include:
- Class 1 and Regional Railroad Capital Spending Plans
- Rail Projects of National Significance
- Commuter Rail and Transit Contracting
- Rail Infrastructure Legislation
- Railroad Construction Safety
- High-Speed Rail Developments
- Positive Train Control