Tariffs for Copper and Lead have been increases in China, which has increased the production of these products drastically. Due to the raise in production the USD has hit an all time high. One positive is that we are expected to see more production from recycling companies. This could mean an increase in scrap magnets and other equipment sales?
Read the Original Article HERE
TJN Enterprise breaks ground after 7 years of waiting to find land. The new site will make way for much more growth and opportunity to process, sort and ship scrap via rail and truck. The facility hopes to be completing done by fall of 2014. This could mean more opportunity for hydraulic scrap magnet and excavator scrap shear use.
Read the original article here
The WorldWide Electric / Hyundai show trailer will be coming straight to your front door on Monday, September 23 & 25, 2013. Come meet your local WorldWide Electric representative and tour our trailer. The trailer will showcase various motors, controls and gear reducers and you will also be able to test all demo units. Click Here
Be sure to check out the Ads we have featured in numerous Magazines and Newspapers.
- Recycling Today-http://www.recyclingtoday.com/Subscribe.aspx
- WHEN –http://www.leepub.com/store-when/ **** WHEN – October 2013
- Scrap Magazine-https://www.scrap.org/applications/secure/subscriptions/
- American Recycler –http://www.americanrecycler.com/subscribe.html
- C & D-http://www.cdrecycler.com/Subscribe.aspx
- And Coming in October, Equipment Journal -Canada’s National Equipment Newspaper.
New Ads and Product Information will be coming out shortly for the September and October issues!
We are proud to announce our new shop and road service technician, Joseph Forcucci. Joseph brings to us his knowledge on Servo Motors. We are excited for Joseph to get started and we are happy to be able to provide more service to our customers.