Toledo Raceway Park Demolition

Toledo Raceway Park opened in 1949 as a stock car track, but by the late 1950s had transitioned to horse racing first thoroughbreds, then harness racing. Established and run for years by the Jechura family, the track had changed hands a couple of times since the late 1980s before it was purchased by Penn National Gaming Inc. in 2005. (more…)

Read More